Mostly I like the build (even if Bulldozer is right around the corner and this is an AMD build...), but there are a few question parts in the build that I was wondering if you had a reason behind choosing? :O I've put in some recommendations. Some are a little pricier, some will save you a LOT of money.
CPU
I am not sure that BF3 is going to be utilizing as many threads and physical cores as this processor offers.
If I may be real with you here, I'd say that buying an expensive six-core, especially the one at the top-end of the line, is a real waste of money with Bulldozer right around the corner and if you HAVE to go AMD, go for a Phenom II X4 such as the 955 or 965 Black Edition(s).
That way you haven't overspent, will still get the most (or more) out of your CPU than you would have, and you can pick up an AM3+ motherboard and put the rest of the money away to grab something from the Bulldozer line when it launches, if it's good. If it's not... well, then you have a bada** processor anyway.
Heat Sink
Could I recommend the Scythe Mugen or the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus instead? If not, there are better price-for-performance heat sink options for around that price range.
Motherboard Recommended Alternative
Seems like overkill compared to something a bit cheaper and possibly even better. I like ASUS .. I like them a lot. But they're very pricey and something like the ASRock edition of the 990FX chipset is a pretty hot item, if you ask me. I could give less of a crap about FATAL1TY himself, but that board looks pretty solid and ASRock tends to make some pretty sweet high-end AMD mobos.
RAM
I can't really argue with your choice here. I'm a G.Skill fanboy nowadays, which is funny since I actually own and am using the equivalent 2x2 [4GB] kit that Corsair offers, but I hope you know that you're going to have to order two sets of this kit to total 16GB (which... honestly, if you're just aiming for the ultimate BF3 rig, you would save yourself another $60 just shaving off the last eight-gig kit and keeping it at 8GB total)
Power Supply Possible Alternative
I have never used a Rosewill power supply, but TONS of people swear by units utilizing the SuperFlower architecture/components ever since they were picked up by Rosewill. Their LIGHTNING series happens to be SuperFlower. I don't think this is a bad choice at all but personally, it's still a tad bit overkill for SLI GTX 570s and I think you'll have plenty of wiggle room (and a better overall unit) if you go with the SeaSonic X750. I have the next unit down in terms of wattage, the X650, and it's solid. If you wanted to be technical, you would be fine with an X650 even with SLI and that there processor, but I'd say get the 750 if you have the cashmonies (as it appears that you do), since that will let you upgrade the heck out of your GPU and/or processor when the time comes.
Video Card Possible Alternative
Is there a particular reason you chose ASUS as your brand rather than say, EVGA? EVGA always has amazing warranties (though be sure to pick up the ones with the serial codes ending in -AR). However, if warranty is not of an issue, I can't really complain with this choice. Nice, though I would argue that you might enjoy Crossfire 6970 2GBs much, much more, especially with Eyefinity and a multi-display setup in mind (you get almost a gig more VRAM per card, plus... Eyefinity... THREE big, 1080p, widescreens. Need I say more?)
Case Recommended Alternative
It looks like a pretty good, albeit pricy case, but then I guess that's what happens when you order a full tower. I'm wondering what you're planning to put in there that requires more than a mid-tower, though. If it's about looks, that IS a pretty wicked-looking case, but I think there are better options in the mid and full sizes.
The NZXT Phantom, the Silverstone Fortress or Raven, Lian-Li's PC7B -- these cases all match that price range or thereabouts or in some cases, like the PC7B and Phantom, are quite a bit less. Some of the Lian-Li cases offer more USB 3.0 connectors as well, whereas the Antec model you have lined up only offers once. I'm not sure if that will be an issue, though.
The case I recommended looks awesome and is VERY roomy and VERY feature-capable (though someone who is more case-savvy than I may one-up me here!). I don't actually own it, but for about 33% off, I can't argue with that discount and would likely own it if I were looking for a solid case. Lian-Li makes some pretty top-notch towers.
Hard Drive(s) Recommended Alternative
Why go for enterprise architecture on a consumer build? Someone smarter with workstation PCs may need to correct me here, but it was my understanding that you actually need to have enterprise components to get the full use out of these kinds of HDDs. I think you could a. save a lot of money picking up a couple of Samsung SpinPoint F3s or b. for the price you're spending on these WD RE4's, literally up to four or five F3 drives.
For the mostpart, I don't believe you'll really get anything out of enterprise HDDs versus grabbing a SpinPoint F3 or maybe even two if you wanted to get a RAID array going, and if you ditch the RE4s to grab one, maybe two F3 drives you'll have enough cash to pick up a fairly decent-sized SSD for your boot drive.
Monitor
I have a 24" ASUS monitor and I've never known ASUS displays to be bad. While that's kind of like saying "I own a Ford pickup so their midsize must be pretty nice", you get the idea! ;>