Have you Pre-Ordered BATTLEFIELD 3 yet?

Have you Pre-Ordered BATTLEFIELD 3 yet?

  • Yes

    Points: 91 18.8%
  • No, but I'm going to get it for sure.

    Points: 248 51.1%
  • I'm not interested in BF3.

    Points: 146 30.1%

  • Total voters
    485
Never pre-ordered it, but I actually prefer BF on my console (not sure why :P), so that's probably where I'll purchase it first, and get it on PC later on.
 
Never pre-ordered it, but I actually prefer BF on my console (not sure why :P), so that's probably where I'll purchase it first, and get it on PC later on.

I may get it on Ps3 before but I would like to get it on PC but I may not have my custom build in time.
 
Yes. Unfortuanately my PC specs aren't good enough to run it, so I'm reduced to playing it on Xbox. :\
 
I'll wait for the Beta... after that I'll get or not...
 
Nope. Its release date is too close to Skyrim. No point in buying a game that I won't be playing after two weeks.
 
I have to upgrade my computer to run that game ( I cant even run BC2 with my computer) So, I can't get it on Christmas, BUT, I will try to get it asap.
 
Yep! Preordered that dude back in June.

If you're not going to get the game, unless it's for your family's sake or monetary reasons, please don't call yourself a PC gamer. Okay, that might've been a little too strong... :P
 
Already pre-ordered through Origin ( even though I hated myself completely as I clicked away ).. but I must say.. the download rate was fantastic! I got the preorder promo for a free game, in which I got Mass Effect 2, and wow it only took like 1 1/2 to download. Crazy download time.

I will be on the beta as well; new to EGO, hook me up with any information with people who will be doing the same!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top