CS:S Issue

Muffs

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,061
When I try to login to steam I get the same message: The Steam servers are currently to busy to process your request please try again later.

I keep getting this message and it has been happening for two days, any ideas?

I have restarted my computer, defraged CS:S, and verified the cache.

I have also tried changing cstrikes, however no luck.
 
Last edited:
Try UN-installing CSS worked for me. If that doesn't work UN-install steam and re-install it..I know you got alot of games on it but if UN-installing CSS doesn't work you'll have to. Hope this helps :D!!!
 
I was having this problem with another game, but it turned out to be caused by a recent update, and steam fixed it within the day. You maye have to try reinstalling Steam.
 
Shaz that didn't work and meades... I have 146 plus gbs on there.. but its worth a try
 
Last edited:
hehe its fixed.. I just unistalled everything... but saved all my folders for css etc and a few saves for games
 

Latest posts

Back
Top