Revenge of Titans screen issue

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So im trying to play this game in Large window but there seems to be a good bit of lag coming from the game. Even when im in fullscreen, I get the same issue. I shouldnt have an issue w/ runnin this game @ full speed. However, this game isnt on the system requirements site, so I cant really test it to figure out the min specs. Also Ive checked the Steam forums, but nothing on there bout the slowdown. Any ideas guys? According to my intel widget, im using bout half my memory (w/ the game running right now) & bout 35% of my quad cpu. Also because of this slowdown, I seem to have to click on buttons more than once, which shouldnt happen. Also the turrets are REALLY slow when shooting, but the titans come REALLY fast.
 
I know this issue is 10 days old, but are you still having this problem?
If so, what kind of video card do you operate?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top