video card help

CoachHines

I made one post
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
14
Hey i was wondering if there are any Video cards that can run on a 200w power supply. I know the computer i have right now is very bad.
 
It depends on what you want, but most likely that will not cut it.
 
If you're on a desktop, I would simply replace the power supply and get a bigger one, they aren't that expensive, plus it's not exactly great for your computer to run off too few watts.
 
What are your computer specs? CPU, graphics card, windows version, RAM amount, etc.
 
ive given up on my desktop im thinking about buying this laptop http://configure.dell.com/dellstore...&c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&model_id=xps-l502x

any good? how much fps will i get on css with it?

That computer will run CS:S no problem. CS:S can be run easily on a $500 prebuilt desktop.

However, you're paying a lot for a laptop that will perform about half as good as a desktop for the same price. You're paying for the ability to tote it around. If you're ok with that, go for it. Otherwise, you still want a desktop.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top