Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Aug 25, 2011 #1 _Gandalf_ , Death_Keeper and Kendle get credit for this poll question.
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Aug 25, 2011 #3 Power said: Not interested. Click to expand... ^
SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 Aug 25, 2011 #4 I saw the tournament thingy but im not interested... we have plenty Epic MMORPG imo
L Lucin Active Member Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 315 Aug 25, 2011 #5 Looking foward to trying the game out but not crazy about it
E Ecliptikz Active Member Joined May 21, 2010 Messages 353 Aug 25, 2011 #6 league all the way sry to say
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Aug 25, 2011 #7 I never played the first one, but Beta always has good things to say about it
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Aug 25, 2011 #8 played DotA for 3 years, played HoN since Beta, and will be playing DOTA 2.
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Aug 25, 2011 #9 played a ton of dota in high schools. lan games on campus and such. Not sure if I am interested in playing online, so undecided. -Blue
played a ton of dota in high schools. lan games on campus and such. Not sure if I am interested in playing online, so undecided. -Blue
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Aug 25, 2011 #10 Blue Stealth said: played a ton of dota in high schools. lan games on campus and such. Not sure if I am interested in playing online, so undecided. -Blue Click to expand... high school* not schools hehe
Blue Stealth said: played a ton of dota in high schools. lan games on campus and such. Not sure if I am interested in playing online, so undecided. -Blue Click to expand... high school* not schools hehe
L labowsky Famous Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 576 Aug 25, 2011 #11 it isnt on a blizzard game so it won't feel like DOTA did to me
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Aug 25, 2011 #12 Nah, what I'm looking forward is League of Legends Dominion
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Aug 25, 2011 #14 I am excited, and will definetly be trying it out as soon as its released.
FearOfNapalm Thread Thumper Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 1,114 Aug 25, 2011 #15 I'm not interested in Dota 2.
T that_guy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 677 Aug 25, 2011 #16 It didn't seem that cool to me, I loved DotA but this one.. meh. I hope I get a beta code before I spend 60$ on it.
It didn't seem that cool to me, I loved DotA but this one.. meh. I hope I get a beta code before I spend 60$ on it.
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Aug 25, 2011 #19 not interested. It does look cool though for that genre of game!
A AkatsukiX Thread Thumper Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 1,103 Aug 25, 2011 #20 I will say undecided for now.