F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Aug 26, 2011 #1 What could POSSIBLY go wrong... ... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EllEJsf_9V8[/ame]
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Aug 26, 2011 #2 I now have a new prank to play on people who leave there cell phones at my house now.
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Aug 26, 2011 #3 Well, I guess it's a good thing I don't own a cell phone... But as for my friends...............
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Aug 28, 2011 #5 My god... I am so going to do this.
C Caped_Sensei EGO Addict Joined Sep 29, 2010 Messages 1,383 Aug 28, 2011 #6 Banksy said: This is madness... Click to expand... Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!! On Topic: Not doing it
Banksy said: This is madness... Click to expand... Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!! On Topic: Not doing it