rude things

Pvt.LunchBox

Famous
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
484
i just noticed something

even though our servers are mature ones that dont allow abuse or swearing,latley i have been noticing quite a bit (mostly on Kalt and Strand) i was just wondering if you guy have notiiced as well or if im just going crazy
 
I play alot of Kalt and Flash and have not noticed a trend that suggests we have a problem. Obvviously you can have the occassional idiot come on who thinks it,s cool to swear and break the rules. That's why we have admin who do a great job of keeping the servers on a mature level.

I'm sure we all appreciate your concerns. Keep up the good work.
 
I mostly play on Strand and yes, there are a LOT of rude people, especially with an attitude on there, don't ask me why, might be the map.
 
Strand seems to attract idiots, though a lot of cool people do play there. Today though I have had to ban 3 people myself and request ban on at least 2 more.
 
That's too bad on Strand. I don't play it much because I can't figure out the map.lol I'm sure if everyone keeps on holding to our high standards everyone will eventually come around
 
Get the occasional one on Avalanche, but I find most aren't willing to push you with the tags attached to your name.
 
depends, if they start in pairs they play off one another trying to be "cooler"
 
i think strand must get them all then
but thanks for the repleys it shows that im not insane and other people seem to notice the things that some rude inderviduals do
 
some people are just "rude" in other ways. intentionally blocking door ways, waiting for everyone to get shot before helping even though they could etc
 
I think these things tend to run cycles. Last week on AVA I thought there was a run of rude people, but this week has seemed to be pretty clear of morons.
 
msg an admin on your steam friends like me just re-add me lol luciow282 and this time ill except
 
Back
Top