My poor dog! **Warning...semi-graphic images**

Poor guy... glad he is healing nicely.. drivers need to be more aware of their surroundings. Hitting your dog was inexcusable. did the driver atleast stop to see if the dog was ok?


on a lighter note.. How many channels does he get?

SamFaceClose.jpg
 
Last edited:
Poor guy... glad he is healing nicely.. drivers need to be more aware of their surroundings. Hitting your dog was inexcusable. did the driver atleast stop to see if the dog was ok?


on a lighter note.. How many channels does he get?

SamFaceClose.jpg


hahaha the joke in our house is "what kind of secret Russian transmission is he getting?!" xD
 
Glad to see he's recovering. It's great that you guys got him to the vet so quickly.

I see the head gear, and just keep thinking of the "Cone of Shame" from the movie Up.

Adorable dog. Keep taking good care of him. Wishing him a speedy recovery!
 
When I was a little kid my sister pushed me and my dog down a large flight of stairs (I was like 5 she was 4) I didn't even have a scrape, my dog broke his leg. I cried FOR WEEKS.

Hes all better now, no permanent injuries or anything.
 
For a second there, I thought your dog's head was chopped off at the end. Relieved to see it was just a tube, but sad to see it in pain :(
 
Awwwwww That's depressing seeing a dog going through that kind of pain hope it make's a full recovery.
 
Poor guy... glad he is healing nicely.. drivers need to be more aware of their surroundings. Hitting your dog was inexcusable. did the driver atleast stop to see if the dog was ok?


on a lighter note.. How many channels does he get?

SamFaceClose.jpg

i find that quiet unamusing =/
 
Back
Top