$ $$DiscoInferno$$ I made one post Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 7 Sep 4, 2011 #1 The event tonight was pretty fun i must say! Good job to everyone who participated!!!
SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 Sep 5, 2011 #4 Lol these e's showed us what their capable of! it was fun
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 5, 2011 #5 SigmaTaurus said: Lol these e's showed us what their capable of! it was fun Click to expand... showing up? ya know cuz i heard there was only like 5 Gs there
SigmaTaurus said: Lol these e's showed us what their capable of! it was fun Click to expand... showing up? ya know cuz i heard there was only like 5 Gs there
Parkour12 Thread Thumper Joined Nov 21, 2010 Messages 1,100 Sep 5, 2011 #7 You should say that with every event
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Sep 5, 2011 #8 It was pretty bad... I mean 5 G's honestly...
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 5, 2011 #9 Muffinz said: It was pretty bad... I mean 5 G's honestly... Click to expand... I counted 6.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Sep 5, 2011 #10 Muffinz said: It was pretty bad... I mean 5 G's honestly... Click to expand... Next time it'll be 8. The gang's comin' to town!
Muffinz said: It was pretty bad... I mean 5 G's honestly... Click to expand... Next time it'll be 8. The gang's comin' to town!