fud's Sigs & Such

I'm on it silentdeath.

EDIT: aaaaaaaand 20 min later ... done.

ZakzZ.jpg
 
Last edited:
This thread was stickied, and ever since, it had no hits what so ever. I guess people don't look at stickes..
 
I'm on it. Sorry about that Michael422!

EDIT: Here you go.

IW9NO.jpg
 
Last edited:
Could you do me an avatar? I'm British, I'm a cynic and I hate rain. Try make it as interesting as possible with that. >:D
 
LINK to the render (See what I did there)

I guess I just want the text "ThatNintendoDude" to be the only text, on the left, with the render on the right. But would it be possible to maybe have a "cut" through the font? I think you'll see what I mean by that when you take a look at the render. As far as background, if you just kinda wanted to make it green/gold kinda hybrid, maybe throw in a few Triforce's in the background if you felt like it. :p

I would be eternally grateful!
 
NintendoDude, Imma get yours out of the way, let me know if there is anything you want changed.

HvdBW.jpg
 
NintendoDude, Imma get yours out of the way, let me know if there is anything you want changed.

HvdBW.jpg

That is, quite possibly, the most fantastic think I've ever seen. LOVE the way you did the old school Nintendo font. You are AMAZING. If I had to have something changed, could you maybe put the red circle around the font (like so)? If it doesn't look right or whatever, don't even worry about it, this thing looks great already. Thanks so much, man!
 
Signature Request:
RENDER
Surprise me.

Put my name on it: Enforce
(Nothing edge-gamers related please)
Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm Fudpex you should edit your post to remove planet renders. I Believe the website got shut down because it isnt loading and when it does it says the website is down.
 
Sorry for my absence, School is getting pretty serious. I'll work on all the remaining sigs tomorrow. Sorry guys!
 
Back
Top