E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 8, 2011 #21 Does anyone remember what the CS:S division used to be like before Jail server?
Ravage EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 1,213 Sep 8, 2011 #22 Listen to the Beta! http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85406
Cable Thread Thumper Joined Oct 19, 2010 Messages 1,019 Sep 8, 2011 #24 When I first joined it was all I played. Now I can't stand playing one round in there. P.S - This thread reminds me of people on youtube that spam to get thumbs ups.... don't be one of those people... please
When I first joined it was all I played. Now I can't stand playing one round in there. P.S - This thread reminds me of people on youtube that spam to get thumbs ups.... don't be one of those people... please
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Sep 9, 2011 #25 Omg like totally, jail is just amazing its so coooooooooooooool so i need to make attention threads to be cool !
Omg like totally, jail is just amazing its so coooooooooooooool so i need to make attention threads to be cool !
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 9, 2011 #26 Captain Nighthawk said: Omg like totally, jail is just amazing its so coooooooooooooool so i need to make attention threads to be cool ! Click to expand... lololololololololo
Captain Nighthawk said: Omg like totally, jail is just amazing its so coooooooooooooool so i need to make attention threads to be cool ! Click to expand... lololololololololo
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Sep 9, 2011 #27 I'm closing this thread. It's turned into nothing but stupidity and nonsense, granted it was a rather pointless topic but I expected better from all of you.
I'm closing this thread. It's turned into nothing but stupidity and nonsense, granted it was a rather pointless topic but I expected better from all of you.