Selling my Custom Gaming Comp

Bane

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
399
Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ Sound reactive cathodes & upgraded fans and added 5 more fans to the case
Board - EVGA 780i SLI
CPU - Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.0 ghz
Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Aftermarket CPU cooler
RAM - 8gb G.Skill
Graphics - EVGA GTX 280
Hard Drives - 1 WesternDigital 320gb (Windows XP) - 3 Samsung Spinpoint F3 (Raid 0) Windows 7
PSU - Corsair 750W
DVD/ROM - Asus DVD/CD burner
Built in Wireless adapter

Here is a video of the sound reactive lights [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcbo4bcKIsU"]Here[/ame]


Comp3.jpg

Comp1.jpg

Comp2.jpg

Comp4.jpg



I will reformat the computer completely. And remove all data with Dban (HDD eraser). I can install software to your liking like photoshop, premier, etc at a price
I can also reformat the 320gb into Xp (64-bit) or Windows 7 (64-bit) depending on what you want.
and depending on what you want i can configure the RAID to your liking as well - RAID 0,1,5

RAID 0 - All hard drives work together to create a single extremely fast hard drive
RAID 1 - Mirror, it will back up all the data that is created on 1 HDD, and if one fails the mirrored one will take its place
RAID 5 - 2 Hard drives are working together as 1, and then the other takes information and if one of the 2 Hard drives working together were to fail the 3rd would take its place

Email me at [email protected] for more information
 
Last edited:
That is one awesome computer!

Wish I had more money, I wanna get a new one but I only get money for birthdays D:
 
I am thinking around 700 for it.

For a used computer with an outdated quad core, video card, and old standard of RAM?

Brand new, you can get an AMD quad core that's faster, 8GB of ram, a decent video card, etc. Go up to $800, and you're looking at a system that crushes yours. I'm not trying to put you down, but you really need to rethink your price. If that system was new, it might be worth that price. However, used tech never commands that sort of premium.
 
Um first I would not like to sell it part by part because I need the cash for a new one.
And secondly yes I might adjust my price.
 
I am willing to go for a lower price so just email me your offer and we will talk
 
400 is way to low. I am now looking for about 650 and am throwing in software for free. And if you are interested contact via email I posted I will not be replying to this
 
You could build an i5 system for about $650. Your wording is also kind of questionable (new or used software? What copies of which software do you mean? What specific PSU model, what TYPE of RAM, how large are the F3s because they used to sell 500GB iterations of it, et cetera). Clearing up what you mean might help sweeten the deal. :o
 
Last edited:
The software is genuine windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. The psu is a corsair 750 watt non modular active psi. The ram is 8 gb of der 2 800 g.skill ram. And the f3's are 500gb ea like I said. As well as the mobo and the graphics card have a lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top