This is how I play DoD:s Daily.. (The truth exposed)

Madvillain

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
1,445
2hxbp6g.jpg



The snuggie concentrates all my skills, thus making my KD superior. Just in case you guys were wondering
 
I knew you had a secret weapon and I mean the snuggler!!
 
Fabs....I think I just lost all respect that I had for you. The snuggie: thats fine. I can deal with that! The leopard print snuggie: - 17,000 man points! That picture is now going to be the only thing I can think of when I play with you! lol
 
It is just a robe on backwards. That is all a Snuggie is. Some person is making millions off of waking up too drunk to put on their clothes correctly.
 
So the beautiful woman standing next to you spectates while you play to give you elites haxors?
 
I knew you had a secret weapon and I mean the snuggler!!

Yeah but you have a better secret weapon!

Fabs, who's the girl?

And for all of you doubters...yes, that really is Fabs hahahaha. Dang, dude...
 
If I were to show a picture of what I wear, well I might get banned form this website. Thats beside the point, lookin good Fab:thumbup:
 
Yeah but you have a better secret weapon!

Fabs, who's the girl?

And for all of you doubters...yes, that really is Fabs hahahaha. Dang, dude...


She's one of my best friends whom often goes into adventures of stupidity with me. A few moments after this pic was taken I ran down the street like that.

Hollaaaa. more pics coming soon.
 
I knew there was something that no one wanted to see... to unveil your secret weapon is... rather foolish
 

Latest posts

Back
Top