My keyboard (microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 2.0) has been starting and stopping lately only on tf2. I've done the following to try to fix the issue.
1. Play offline (seems to work fine, but my ping is always 40-100, so I don't see why it'd be a problem)
2. Play other games (gmod works fine, Star Wars Battlfront works fine)
3. Reinstalled the drives (did nothing)
4. Replaced the batteries (did nothing)
(tests are between nevada and chicago)
Pingtest: http://www.pingtest.net/result/46853428.png
Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1481421793.png
EDIT
No longer exclusive to tf2. It appears that it happens after I hold down wasd for a large amount of time, and then it just randomly starts doing it. I tested it in Insurgency.
Microsoft is sending me a replacement, but until then I need to find out why this is happening
1. Play offline (seems to work fine, but my ping is always 40-100, so I don't see why it'd be a problem)
2. Play other games (gmod works fine, Star Wars Battlfront works fine)
3. Reinstalled the drives (did nothing)
4. Replaced the batteries (did nothing)
(tests are between nevada and chicago)
Pingtest: http://www.pingtest.net/result/46853428.png
Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1481421793.png
EDIT
No longer exclusive to tf2. It appears that it happens after I hold down wasd for a large amount of time, and then it just randomly starts doing it. I tested it in Insurgency.
Microsoft is sending me a replacement, but until then I need to find out why this is happening
Last edited:








