RO2...lag...?

Saber Lily

I made one post
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
14
Hey everyone, so recently I've gotten into eGO's RO2 servers...and so far I've loved it, they're THE BEST RO2 servers out there at the moment.

But I've been having some trouble lately when playing on the game or even the eGO servers for RO2.

My problem is this kind of FPS lag.
When I mean FPS lag I mean when I turn while running sometimes it will just kind of jerk around/lag around.
OH, and when I scope in with a...well sniper with a scope it's just laggy when I look around in the scope.

Now is this the fact that eGO has a lot of players on the server, or is it a problem with my computer.

I'd appreciate any support on this that I can get.

~Saber Lily.
 
Well if you meant specs...umm...
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80
Installed Memory (RAM): 6.00GB
System Type: 64-Bit Operating System

And my graphics card is a Radeon HD 5800 Series.
 
Hmm. I would try lowering the system specs and see what may be causing it... there maybe a certain feature that is causing it. EX: Try lowering the resolution and turning off AA. Also, tripwire has said there are still some performance issues with the game, so that may be the cause. Your system should be able to run the game fine. My bet is that it is either some task running in the background on your PC or its the game.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top