Another HD 5770 vs. Buying 1 GTX 560

Believer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,883
I have an MSI HD 5770 HAWK and was thinking of purchasing either another one (and doing Crossfire) or either buying one GTX 560. What are your guys thoughts and recommendations?

Keep in mind please that I have preordered BF3 and Skyrim and am awaiting their arrival, but want to make sure I can more than handle the minimum requirements on the GPU end. You can check my other specs for my PC in my sig.

Thanks! ;)
 
This is what I use. According to it, you could double what you have and beat a single GTX 560, which would be the better move for now, but in the long run a gtx 560 would be better if you want to SLI it.
 
Since a 560 is just an overclocked 460, i would say that 2 5770 would pretty much kill it in everything.

also you get the badassery of using crossfire.
 
Since 5770 is a bigger number than 560, I would recommend a 5770.

Thread can be closed now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top