Video Card q's

I can already see someone coming in and saying something about not buying a 450. That won't be me though. I say buy what you want to buy in your budget. Plus you saved some money on the card and I know PNY for sure will replace it if something were to happen to your current one. Good choice overall :)
 
I can already see someone coming in and saying something about not buying a 450. That won't be me though. I say buy what you want to buy in your budget. Plus you saved some money on the card and I know PNY for sure will replace it if something were to happen to your current one. Good choice overall :)

Yea, Got it %50 off because its open box (someone bought it, didnt want it, and returned it). A $130 card for $70?. Seems like a good deal :)

Plus, Im not a heavy gamer so I don't need anything fancy.
 
I'm always wary of recertified products (had some negative experiences with them). With that said, it looks like a good deal and the card itself will do well for ya.
 
like I said, PNY is going to replace the card, even if its recertified (and possibly resell it later) so its a good deal :) I wish EVGA would uphold their offer of a 460 on b-stock for $109. Now it has been taken off and I have to buy the Superclocked version for $130. Still not bad for a $200 card though.
 
like I said, PNY is going to replace the card, even if its recertified (and possibly resell it later) so its a good deal :) I wish EVGA would uphold their offer of a 460 on b-stock for $109. Now it has been taken off and I have to buy the Superclocked version for $130. Still not bad for a $200 card though.

As long as I register the card, they will. Just gotta remember. Its also marked to arrive here tomorrow :w00t:
 
got the card :) . Hangs up for a second during intense games, though. Other than that so far so its good.
 
Yea, just need to get a case fan. Heats up pretty quick.
 
Hehe... Found out what was wrong with it to make it re-certified; The cooling fan doesn't work very well xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top