Offering help to all

Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
100
My name is david and after helping some people on ventrillo I would like to offer my services to all members that have not possibly received my help but need it.

  1. Hardware recommendations
  2. Hardware troubleshooting
  3. Software troubleshooting
  4. Game industry infomation
In terms for game industry infomation i work for McKesson a UI Designer company that has been contracted for a few games including:

  1. Guild wars 2 (We worked on their "Social networking site" like battlelog)
  2. Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter (Full design)
Including doing this for companies we are taken to many conventions that most of us cannot go to. I've attended most if not all gaming conventions and tech conventions. Gamescom 2011 being the most recent I went to.

Not bragging just offering insight on progress of certain games and maybe clear up some rumors for you if you heard some! :w00t:

So please do not hesitate to hit me up on the forums or in ventrillo.

Happy Gaming!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top