D ddily Active Member Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 367 Sep 24, 2011 #1 My Wifi crad just broke today... so I am hooked up to the router atm. I do not know much about wifi cards and I want the best out there. My budget out there is under $30...
My Wifi crad just broke today... so I am hooked up to the router atm. I do not know much about wifi cards and I want the best out there. My budget out there is under $30...
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Sep 24, 2011 #2 A wifi card or a wifi adapter?
S Silent_Predator EGO Addict Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 1,281 Sep 24, 2011 #3 This is what I use. It runs 11mb/sec which is more then enough to game online. Comes with a driver disk.. utility is easy to use. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4239883&numProdsPerPage=60
This is what I use. It runs 11mb/sec which is more then enough to game online. Comes with a driver disk.. utility is easy to use. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4239883&numProdsPerPage=60
B BRAVO51 EGO Addict Joined Jun 25, 2011 Messages 1,208 Sep 24, 2011 #4 zonet zew1690, its $39, but i can access everyone's wifi in my neighborhood
D ddily Active Member Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 367 Sep 25, 2011 #5 nice. sniper I am looking for either a card or a usb. Sorry that I did not specify that in the first post.
nice. sniper I am looking for either a card or a usb. Sorry that I did not specify that in the first post.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Sep 25, 2011 #6 I use a TP-Link 150, which gets up to 150Mbps. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-TL-WN722N-150Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B002WBX9C6[/ame] $13.35!!! $20 if you go to Best Buy.
I use a TP-Link 150, which gets up to 150Mbps. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-TL-WN722N-150Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B002WBX9C6[/ame] $13.35!!! $20 if you go to Best Buy.