Video Card problem

bleblablueble

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
1,576
I was just wondering if anyone could help me out, for the past couple months my Radeon 5700 Series has been messing up I think.

In most source games and LoL I have been getting lines through my screen.

Anyone know how to fix this? and ive tried updating my gfx card that didnt work
 
Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone could help me out, for the past couple months my Radeon 5700 Series has been messing up I think.

In most source games and LoL I have been getting lines through my screen.

Anyone know how to fix this? and ive tried updating my gfx card that didnt work

what you are experiencing is called Artifacting. It is usually related to overheating of the GPU and /or the video card RAM. Clean the fan and heatsink of any dust and make sure the fan is working.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top