VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Sep 24, 2011 #1 Does anyone know a solution? Whenever I try to talk in vent while I'm playing Rusty Hearts, I'm not able to. It works fine with every other game I own. Help tech guys?
Does anyone know a solution? Whenever I try to talk in vent while I'm playing Rusty Hearts, I'm not able to. It works fine with every other game I own. Help tech guys?
S Silent_Predator EGO Addict Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 1,281 Sep 24, 2011 #2 see if your hotkey is already related to a key ingame.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Sep 24, 2011 #3 It's not, my Vent key is Z and I modified the Z button in-game to something else so Z is used for nothing,
It's not, my Vent key is Z and I modified the Z button in-game to something else so Z is used for nothing,
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Sep 24, 2011 #4 I had the same problem in WoT. What fixed it for me was to right click vent and run as administrator. That should solve the problem.
I had the same problem in WoT. What fixed it for me was to right click vent and run as administrator. That should solve the problem.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Sep 24, 2011 #5 Edit: Thanks Chocolate! That fixed it! Last edited: Sep 24, 2011