Mobo Theories.

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
Was wondering if you can run two different RAID sets on a mobo at the same time without using a seperate RAID Controller Card.

I hope when I purchase my Maximus IV Extreme Z board that I can run a RAID (1) and RAID (0) at the same time.

Peace.
 
John, by the time you actually buy this build, Sandy Bridge will already be two generations old. :P
 
John, by the time you actually buy this build, Sandy Bridge will already be two generations old. :P


I know. I just purchased it. Everything will be coming in between the 4th and 8th. I'll start my build sometime on the 10th.

You can purchase a brand new, latest computer product and as soon as you have it in your hands, its obsolete. LOL! :cursing::facewall:

Peace!:thumbup1:
 
not really.....

People have had 2600K's since December '10, and it is still the top of the line
 

Latest posts

Back
Top