- Joined
- Sep 3, 2009
- Messages
- 115
It might seem like a silly question but here goes.
I hear people say they overclock their computer, mine says that i can do that, i was wondering how i go about it, and the pro's and con's of doing so.
I already have a cool little turbo unlocker that is runing all the time, is this the extent of it?
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465
Anything else you would like to know??
I hear people say they overclock their computer, mine says that i can do that, i was wondering how i go about it, and the pro's and con's of doing so.
I already have a cool little turbo unlocker that is runing all the time, is this the extent of it?
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465
Anything else you would like to know??





