Best playground game in School

Best playground game in School

  • Cops and robbers

    Points: 2 8.3%
  • Dodge ball

    Points: 9 37.5%
  • Four square

    Points: 1 4.2%
  • Hide-and-seek

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Jump rope

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Kickball

    Points: 7 29.2%
  • Musical chairs

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Red light, green light

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Heads Up, Seven Up

    Points: 2 8.3%
  • Tag

    Points: 3 12.5%

  • Total voters
    24
I liked heads up and musical chairs but those were for in the classroom on rainy days. Totes McGotes has to be kickball.
 
Was a toss-up between dodgeball and kickball, but I ultimately had to go with dodgeball because I just played so much more of it. I don't see how any of the other games can hope to compete :P
 
dodgeball, because when i was a kid i was un-friggin-stoppable at dodgeball

couldnt really throw worth a damn but i made up for it with being a kickass dodger and catcher

it was like the only game where i was picked first everytime
 
kickball, i got a hell f a kick, and i swing my leg fast and powerful when i kick.
 
Where is Sting and that game where the ground is Lava? Come on!

*edit*

Also Man Hunt.
 
It's been a while since I was in school but back then we had this electric golfcart and liked to play cops and robbers. The cops would ride around on the golfcart and the robbers would try to stay hidden for a set period of time. It was pretty fun with the cart.

Close second would be the time we played kick the can while camping. That was more fun than we thought it would be.
 
Where's the option "Bring your gameboy and forget about all these things because you fail at society?"
 
It was a toss up between dodgeball and kickball and dodgeball wins, but the an even more superior game is capture the flag. Please tell me you guys played that? I would destroy in that game.
 
*Posts on a website predominately about shooters*

*Implies that any other one besides dodgeball have a chance.*
 
In my school we enjoyed fighting. And seeing who could trip the other person up first. Push the fat kid in the mud, who can eat the most worms, who can swear the loudest, etc. Man I miss school.
 
We played a hybrid version of dodge ball in elementary school that was my favorite. Also a lot of tether ball.

I remember in middle school we use to play football... Back when kids could get hurt without parents suing the school.
 
Back
Top