Terror in South America

thesun... nuff' said.

though, as lame as it sounds, I believe in gnomes. I have heard many stories, and read many books, I know it is weird given the age we live in where humanity "knows everything about everything" and things like this, bigfoot, and the loch ness monster don't exist.
 
The Gnome that was in my front yard has been missing for 5 years. I had no idea that he would go to South America. The reason he left was to make it in the world like his cousin on the travelocity commercials. I know its him because of his distinctive side ways gate which helps him get through crowded places and small alleyways. His last known where abouts was gnome Alaska for obvious reasons. Which is he likes cold places and felt at home with eskimos. I called him on the phone in South America and he has changed his name to Oscar Johannsen to Jaun Ortega Vasquez Jimenez to assimilate into the culture. Those were his buddies who took the film and it was supposed to be a sasquatch hoax He has says Hi to all of you and enjoys the rocket class on Kalt.

He did say that he misses the US and wants to come Gnome.
 
Actually the screaming from those guys that raise the chilling atmosphere. Just my opinion, though, coz when I watched it, it was around 3 AM and all alone.
 
The Sun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well probably the 2nd worst newspaper in England, man how sad. Tech my man better not keep reading the rubbish they put in, it is just to excite old Mexicans online lol
 
Back
Top