Ultra Wide-Screen DoD

ELF {RD}

Poster
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
170
I have a multi-monitor display and decided to upload a screenshot of how DoD looks on my computer


WidescreenDoD.jpg
 
Isn't that a bit too wide for comfortable play? The soldier in front of you looks like he had a few too many donuts.
 
Lol @ Spetz comment!. I dont think i could play with a multi-monitor display. take to long to look at the whole Field of View. But thats just me
 
everything looks normal when I play.. people arent to large lol. And all the extra monitors do is expand my field of vision so I see 3x more than on a single monitor
 
[quote1205416192=SpetzNaz]
Isn't that a bit too wide for comfortable play? The soldier in front of you looks like he had a few too many donuts.
[/quote1205416192]

that's you standing in front of him spetz
:D :D :D :D

but that is realllllllly wide..
 
i used to have tow monitors but since there is a gap between the monitors that gap sucks alot, but most of the time i would have a game on one monitor and internet, aim, or mirc on the other side so i can see whatsgoing on
 
hmmm... and the thoughts start buzing bc I have dual monitor setup but have never tried to use it like that. Then i think about the gap and i'm like forget the bar in the way i'll stick to using the second monitor for my tv tuner. Which btw is really nice bc i don't have a tv taking up space in my small apt room this way.
 
now whats the buzz about wide screen....how bout some 'tall' screens. now that would be something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top