Second high end GPU or what?

HeadShot

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
1,685
Hey guys, I have been playing BF3 beta, and I usually get around 65-70fps on ALL high and one option that is on Ultra settings.

I have 850 watt PSU and i5 2500k CPU

Should I pick up a second 6970?
 
Last edited:
Hmm, im really doubting that a second card will give me a 70 or more % boost in FPS, might spend the money on a hdd or SSDD, what do you guys think?
 
i have 2 6970's and i only get around 100 or so ...everything high with 4 things set on ultra (textures, terrain, effects, and somethings else lol) remember its just a beta, for instance if you set things on low vs ultra the only thing you notice is loss in fps... the real game will be alot more optimized, well it should be (fingers crossed DICE) ...although at this point i agree with huck just wait till the 7000 series comes out
 

Latest posts

Back
Top