In-Game Mic Troubles

pandA.

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
1,422
Hey guys, I haven't played CS:S lately because my mic has not been working. It is a headphone that goes behind your head and a detatchable mic. I mostly play Jail. When I push "V" to talk, my mic can talk but then it echoes really loud! It gets from a soft to a very loud echoe. Many people have complained to me to get a new mic. However, I do not think it is because of my mic. I think it is because of my settings. Can anyone help me? I really want to get back to plying Jail with you guys in over a year!:w00t:
 
Have you tried going into the settings in CS and messing with it?

If you did and nothing seems to work you could try going into Control Panel > Hardware and sounds. I think I had a problem like this, but I can't remember what I did. I think I had to disable the speakers or something.

Btw, what is your operating system?
 
I have tried everything. In-game to the Steam settings and also the control panel but nothing seems to work.
 
It must be your voice.

Your voice is too epic for mere human technology like microphones to capture.

Hi Panda. :D
 
The last thing I can think of is trying to google it. It's been a while since I've messed with Windows XP... so Idk.
 
haha hey ieye captain! haven't played jail with you in a long time!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top