Website Facelift

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,867
What do you guys think of the new look of Newegg.com?

I can't tell if I hate it or like it, but I'm leaning towards :thumbup1:
 
I like it. I've got a problem that when I re-order the list (from Featured Items to Lowest Price for instance) it resets all of my advanced search guidelines. It also hasn't been expanded to all of the sections. For example, looking up laptops is cool because I can use those sliders (hallelujah!). But I don't have that same option in computer hardware looking at motherboards, so there is still the unbreakable gap between two price categories.
 
indiference.....it is a shopping website, they didn't change anything other than the homepage.


who really cares.
 
They also have that new-fangled smart search tool with the sliders. I like the idea a lot, it just hasn't been implemented on every section yet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top