- Joined
- Apr 2, 2011
- Messages
- 839
Hello All,
Im back with yet another question. I just got this awesome new laptop and everything is good. The websites look good, with the exception of ours. It is tiny and hard to read. Is this possibly just because the site has so much stuff and it is trying to fit it all? I have no clue. I attached a SS. If it helps, I use google chrome. I just want it to be big enough to read.
Thanks yall,
SD
Im back with yet another question. I just got this awesome new laptop and everything is good. The websites look good, with the exception of ours. It is tiny and hard to read. Is this possibly just because the site has so much stuff and it is trying to fit it all? I have no clue. I attached a SS. If it helps, I use google chrome. I just want it to be big enough to read.
Thanks yall,
SD






