Ipod Jail break

Muffs

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,061
So I recently found my ipod touch again, it was in my couch lol. So anyway I had to restore it because I forgot the password and now I need to jailbreak it again. I updated the software which was a bad idea, because I cant download any jailbreaks onto it now?

Any ideas on how to fix this?
 
Under the DMCA of 2010, jailbreaking Apple iDevices is legal in the United States, although I don't think eGO would appreciate threads about this, just like we aren't able to discuss rooting, for some reason.

Throw me a PM on Steam and I'd be more than glad to help you.
 
Last edited:
Under the DMCA of 2010, jailbreaking Apple iDevices is legal in the United States, although I don't think eGO would appreciate threads about this, just like we aren't able to discuss rooting, for some reason.

Throw me a PM on Steam and I'd be more than glad to help you.

We can't talk about rooting? As in rooting an android device? I did not knoweth that
 
We can't talk about rooting? As in rooting an android device? I did not knoweth that

A while ago, I talked about rooting an Android and I got this long descriptive message about piracy, and how I can get banned, etc.

So from that point on, I warn people in those kinds of threads as a "look out" feature.
I am not Leadership, I do not condone your actions or reject them, nor do I care about them or you, do as you please.
 
Last edited:
So does anyone have any ideas? add me on steam please
 

Latest posts

Back
Top