B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Mar 13, 2008 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEBeQ0pYLog&feature=related[/ame]
M Magnum X Famous Joined Aug 8, 2007 Messages 480 Mar 13, 2008 #5 THE UNDERTAKER'S ORIENTAL DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
E Everlast Famous Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 548 Mar 13, 2008 #6 this proves wrestling is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (jokes)
B Buddha Boy Rookie Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 76 Mar 13, 2008 #7 She should team up with the Undertaker lol
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Mar 13, 2008 #8 I was hoping for Zombie Benoit.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Mar 13, 2008 #9 Lol! Ahaha! That girl looks scawy!
B bullgodz Active Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 344 Mar 14, 2008 #10 I watched this and then went to bed. And had a dream that she was coming after me...but really it was just Baron XD!!! JKJK - but thats totally cool to see a lil girl slam a dude waaaay bigger than her.
I watched this and then went to bed. And had a dream that she was coming after me...but really it was just Baron XD!!! JKJK - but thats totally cool to see a lil girl slam a dude waaaay bigger than her.
C Col. Chalupa I made one post Joined Feb 16, 2008 Messages 17 Mar 14, 2008 #11 One people's elbow would end that charade!
T Toxic Faith Poster Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 204 Mar 16, 2008 #12 Thats nothing. If I was her age...i would have put those guys through a table.
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Mar 16, 2008 #13 :O Nuff said.