=(eGO)= vs. =LIGS= Scrim

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Hey guys. We have a scrim set for Oct 15th. I would like to see 15-20 people show up, more if possible. Let me know if you guys have questions.

I understand the quickswitching rule is strange for some of you, but the scrim is on the LIGS server and they have requested no quickswitching, so we will respect their request.

Regards,
Blue

Where: Omaha Server ( 66.55.154.126:27015 )

When: Oct 15th

Time: 4:00pm (EST time)

Map: Donner

Players: 10 v 10

Style: Assault

Rounds: 2 x 20 min each round best out of 3. (Ex. 1st round 20 min, 2nd round 20min 3rd round tie breaker 20 min)

Determine who wins: Best out of 3 rounds, 2 x 20 min each. We go with rounds most won. In case of tie; we go with who has the most flag caps and in case of ties in flag caps we go with who has the most kills!

Password: Via Steam


**NOTE: THERE ARE NO CLASS RESTRICTIONS. No Quickswitching.

1st Round:
=LIGS= Allies, EGO Axis

2nd Round:
=LIGS= Axis, EGO Allies

3rd Round - Tie Breaker
=LIGS= Allies, EGO Axis
 
Oh wow, finally an event that (hopefully) I should be able to attend. By the way, what's quickswitching? Also, how does the process of receiving the password work? Can't wait for this, hope to god I can come!
 
I signed up for the CSS 1v1(i think its the same day) but... this is DoDs Ill be there.
 
Oh wow, finally an event that (hopefully) I should be able to attend. By the way, what's quickswitching? Also, how does the process of receiving the password work? Can't wait for this, hope to god I can come!

here is an example of quickswitching:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfz0BsDWU78[/ame]

basically switching immediately following your shot in order to be able to move quicker post-shot. If the above video clip doesnt make things clear then don't worry, it means you don't quickswitch anyway.

As for the event password, it will be given out in ventrilo just like 100% of our events. Additionally, this scrim will be first come first serve for the first round. I expect people to show up at least 10 minutes early in ventrilo prior to the event.

Let me know if you have further questions,
Blue
 
Back
Top