WTH is going on with the server ranking system?

MacDj

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
904
i come in game i type "rank" and nothing, i kill gen. sniper a few times along with some regulars and i type in "rank" and nothing, i keep playing i look at my score, capture a few flags and type in "session" and nothing........... i minimize dod:"s go to the site, click on your game stats, find my name, and see I JUST LOST 50 POINTS!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!


Inconclusion, we the aggressive &ADDICTIVE gamers need the ranking system back on all servers asap ty.


P.s. no mass suicides will take place if our damands are met within a considerate time frame.
 
The game isn't about "rank" or how many points you gain or lose. It's about having fun.
 
[quote1205428165==(eG)=™ Zhali]
The game isn't about "rank" or how many points you gain or lose. It's about having fun.
[/quote1205428165]

while that may be true, some people just love to see how they're doing ;)
 
I'd be happy to offer my points to you, provided you kill me ofcourse :D
 
Blazing if the "rank" is on and you're doing bad will you still cry yourself to sleep? :P
 
[quote1205503661=Zurisa =FL=]
Blazing if the "rank" is on and you're doing bad will you still cry yourself to sleep? :P
[/quote1205503661]
Whoah whoah..I always do, just faster that way :P
 
I can go either way. I like seeing the score of someone I kill because it gives me some idea of who I need to be concentrating on, but other than that..I guess I don't need a rank display on demand.
 
Back
Top