Steam Support response time *on avg*

KnuckleChild87

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
645
Hello everyone,

I just recently changed ISPs and forgot to change the e-mail address associated with my steam account. I installed a new OS on my computer and went to install steam...well low and behold that with steam guard, it requires you to reverify everything...but that was sent to my old e-mail which i no longer have access to. So i contacted steam support and am waiting for a reply from them to see what can be done. Question being, how long does it typically take to receive a response from the fine people who work their support unit?
 
3 hr response, not bad at all...now my biggest issue is providing some kind of proof of purchase....ugh
 
I have every Credit/Debit card that ever bought a game on Steam. I keep them in a notebook labeled "Steam" .. I had to change my email addy, as I didnt have the old one anymore. So to verify/change the info, I sent the last 4 digits of every card I had used to purchase with. Steam changed my info in about 3-4 hrs.

it is very important to keep every card used to buy a game. Steam keeps the last 4 digits of every card for verification purposes.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top