Where do you come from?

YellowSnow3

Rookie
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
74
I personally am from Australia. I would be interested to know how many Australians are in this community. Where is everybody from?

YellowSnow3
 
I was born in Massachusetts (Northeastern state in the US, in case you didn't know) but we moved to New Jersey before I could know anything.
 
Born and early childhood in Las Vegas Nevada USA.

Early teens in Southern California (San Diego).

4 Years abroad in South East Asia.

Currently back in Las Vegas... But don't plan to be here for much longer.
 
Monterrey, Mexico...

I should invite you all some tacos, just so you can taste the flavor of the gods
 
Britain, never left Britain. Not even for holidays. Britain all my life. The furthest I've been from home (east midlands) is Wales.
 
Monterrey, Mexico...

I should invite you all some tacos, just so you can taste the flavor of the gods
:thumbup:
I have Mexican food any chance I can.

Im from Michigan. Grandparents are from Germany (dads side) and Czechoslovakia (moms side), though.
 
Holy cow! Another newf!! I'm from St. John's, currently living in GTA though (Mississauga)
 
been living in Vancouver, Canada for most of my life but i've also lived in Montreal and Edmonton
 
West Virginia In the United States

Yes we wear shoes, No we don't date our cousins/siblings, yes we have computers and internet, and yes we have dentists
 
Born in Texas.

Part Scandinavian/Native American (Like 1% Native)

From the Battlefield Division! ooh-rah?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top