What Mobilephone/cell phone/telephone you got?

samsungschu340big.jpg

It's very useful to me :)
 
Last edited:
nokia-5310-xpressmusic-official.jpg



Nokia 5310 Xpress Music ^^

I don't actually listen music with it, but it's fun to Rick Roll friends on the street, as it plays music pretty well.
 
I have the LG Shine. Its a pretty good phone. I like the simplicity of it. Mine is BLACK, not silver.
lg_shine_us_21.jpg
 
Well right now i have the same phone as angeal has. Lucky for me its upgrade time because my current one is a piece of junk. I'll be getting the chocolate 3 mainly because it has the built in mp3player buttons and doesnt slide up like the old ones.
 
I have an iPhone 3g. I'm still waiting for someone to make a port of CounterStrike so I can pwn on the go lol
 
i got rid of my expensive phone, it bothered me that i was getting me email, text, and calls all in one place, sounds nuts, but i have a blackberry email server at work, so i got it all on the phone, and on my home comp, so it was pointless....now i have some throwback crap phone i had like years ago..... it is so uncool, it does not bare posting a pic... But it has an alarm...
 
i got rid of my expensive phone, it bothered me that i was getting me email, text, and calls all in one place, sounds nuts, but i have a blackberry email server at work, so i got it all on the phone, and on my home comp, so it was pointless....now i have some throwback crap phone i had like years ago..... it is so uncool, it does not bare posting a pic... But it has an alarm...

I would probably have done the same thing in your position too.
 
i have a ghettroPCS messenger it's ok it has a little keyboard thing and an mp3 player so i'm ok with it. it also has internets which we pay up the wazoo for
 
i got a nokia eeehm yea what are it...
nokia music phone are all i can remember lol :P

pretty good
 
Back
Top