Coprocessor driver missing

Dark_Frost

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,022
my p.c. has been acting funny , in the last couple days. first there was a trojan on my p.c. once i got rid of it the problems started... when i try to go in game everything is fine for 10-15 mins then i lag so bad its crazy...

my graphics card is: Nvidia , im using windows 7 on a accer pc
AMD II x3 , fps 32.58


this is really upsetting me:facewall:
 
Download Malwarebytes, Then Update It Run It... Then Remove Whatever Is Listed (There Is A Button That Will Do That 4 U)... If U Want 2 Go More Advanced Also Download HiJackThis N Post The Log From It... (N Submit Log 2 Them) Or Post Here If Some1 Is Familiar With HiJackThis... I Just Prefer 2 Do Malwarebytes Since It Will Mostly Fix Ur Problem =]
 
Last edited:
i have done a system restore , re installed cs:s , un installed my Nvidia card and re installed ...
 
Try Removing Ur Driver From Device Manager In Start Menu N Remove It All (Processors) Since Thats Wht Ur Talking About... But I Never Tried 2 Remove Anything Else Except "Sound, Video, Game Controllers" N "Portable Devices" Removing Processors Might Do Something Bad (Since I Never Remove "Processors") They Should Just Reload The Install Into Ur Device Manager

If U Remove Processor I M Not Responsible 4 Anything That Happens...
 
Last edited:
BTW Do U Have A Windows 7 Disc... Incase Something Goes Wrong U Can Do A Repair From It... Cuz My CPU Cant Do Anymore Windows Update (It Could But When It Doe It N Restart The CPU, It Will Go 2 Blue Screen... N I Need My Vista Disc...2 Repair...So I Stopped Using Windows Update)
 
Last edited:
Mayb Open Ur PC Up N Check If Everything Is Inserted Solid... While Ur At That U Could Clean It =]
 
BTW, I Like 1 Thing About NVIDIA... Right Click On Desktop Click NVIDIA Control Panel Go 2
Manage 3D Settings>Global Settings>Change Texture Filtering-Quality 2 High Performance.. Made Me Play Better In Some Games...Like Sniper Ghost Warrior =]
 
Mayb Ur Processor Needs That Thing... The Thing That Coats It (Making It Not Overheat) Thermal Paste I Think Its Called... Hope 1 Of My Reply Fixes It =]
 
still not workin... i guess i will just re install windows ( only thing i know to do )
 
I had a similar problem as well. Hate trojans . anyways only way that I was able to fix my old comp. was to reformat the HDD and re-install Win. I would just wipe it clean.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top