Minecraft & Steam TCP/UDP ports

Tikeraaq

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
842
Which ports does Minecraft and Steam use?
I live on a boarding school with a firewall that prevents everything..basically..
But the it-guy says he will consider opening the ports if i can tell him which ports to open.
So I was just wondering if any of you guys knew which ports should be opened to be able to log on MC and/or steam?
 
Thank you my good sir! :)
Its nice with such a quick answer.
You wont happen to know about MC too?
 
Thank you my good sir! :)
Its nice with such a quick answer.
You wont happen to know about MC too?

From what I remember...

Default Minecraft port is:
TCP/UDP 25565

But do remember that's only default, some servers don't always use the default port.
 
The Edgegamers server uses the default port, but many don't. (especially if you rent them from game server companies)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top