Your fav. zombie movie !

Probably Troy
peter.jpg


Am I right?
 
i'm kind of amazed nobody says Brain Dead/ Dead Alive. . . a priest killing zombies with kung fu? "I Kick Ass For the Lord" xD, but yeah, and Day of the Dead, Evil Dead 2, Dawn Of The Dead Remake and original, Return Of The living Dead, and the first Resident Evil movie after that, all the movies gets too silly
 
When it comes to zombies movies,

For laughs, Zombieland for sure.

When it comes to being just all out amazing, have to say Resident evil films are top of my list.

Can't say I've seen Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days Later though. Sure they are pretty popular movies.

Those are my favs.
 
I believe 28 Days Later was overrated. I just wasn't as entertained as I expected to be. That was probably the entire problem. Don't build things up in your head. Shaun of the Dead wins hands down unless you count Serenity's Reavers.

There was a... let's call it okay French movie called Horde I watched the other night. Mix of Romero zombies and 28 Days zombies. A couple good headshots, but not much to it.

I want to see Dead Snow really bad, but only with the English dub so it's a wonderful cornfest on top of being an over the top Zombie-Nazi movie.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top