Question Regarding Unordered Lists & Vbulletin

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Hey guys,

I need to make a thread with an unordered list, but I want to make it centered. Unfortunately, centering an unordered list only centers the text and not the bullet points.

for example
  • test1
  • test2
  • test3
PHP:
[CENTER][LIST]

[*]test1

[*]test2

[*]test3

[/LIST][/CENTER]
I know how to fix this with CSS, but since vbulletin uses BBcode I would have to request for new BBcode to be made. I was wondering if any of you guys know how to center the bullet points as well, using bbcode already supported on this forum. Or if not, an alternative I could take to reach the same solution.

Regards,
Blue
 
Last edited:
You could use the actual characters instead of using the BB code for it...

Example:
•test1
•test2
•test3​

To make the character, just use ALT+0149 (on the numpad with NumLock ON)

It will look just like this:
•
•
•
 
nice, didnt think of that. Is there a second symbol that looks similar to the diamond for an indented list item? Im not familiar with the symbol hotkeys. All I know are spanish language accents and the ™.

Like this:

  • test1
    • test2


thanks,
Blue
 
Last edited:
nice, didnt think of that. Is there a second symbol that looks similar to the diamond for an indented list item? Im not familiar with the symbol hotkeys. All I know are spanish language accents and the ?.

Like this:



thanks,
Blue

ALT+265 gives you ○ if thats what you are looking for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top