BF3 Cant Play Anything

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
So heres the problem, I have BF3 installed, I launch the game. It takes me to the internet browser for the game because thats how you play it. I click on Launch Campaign, and the Game manager pops up saying Initializing, after about 20 seconds of initializing, it minimizes and goes back to normal, without starting the game. Once I got a little notification saying that the process was cancelled, but I never clicked anything. I have tried using different browsers, and can not open any ports because i am on internet from my apartment complex.
 
I would recommend that you go to https://help.ea.com/ and click on "Talk to a Game Advisor". You can use the live-chat with EA and see what fix they can come up with :)
 
Also, just to make sure everything in Battlelog is working correctly, if you have any ad-blocking software you'll probably want to disable it for the site. Otherwise, you won't be able to properly browse and join servers, for instance. Not sure if this applies to you in any way, but something to keep in mind out there.
 
i had a similar problem with the beta except mine it would either just take forever to start or sometimes id see the bf3 logo on my task bar and i had to psychically click on it to bring it up.

I was hoping they;d get rid of the stupid website launch thing...personally i hate it..is it really that hard to just launch a game like...they have launched every other game ever and still record stats? you know like they did with EVERY other battlefield title and basically every other FPS that has recorded stats and ranks ever?
 
Ok so my CPU has a 1.6 GHz processor, and BF3 requires a minimum of 2.7GHz, Could you guys possibly help me out with finding a new processor and if my motherboard can support a new one if I do get one?

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Studio 1558
BIOS: Ver 1.00 BIOS A12 PARTTBLr
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4028MB RAM
Page File: 2312MB used, 5743MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68E0)
 
I used to get a video card driver error telling me to use a newer driver, then I would close the error window and it would load.

I didn't see it for the first 10 times I tried to load the game from Battlelog.
 
Maybe i'll sound dumb , but you have the origin thingy that it's like steam?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top