new computer not showing on monitor

Kami

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
673
So yeah I got a new computer, it took me four hours to put together since this is my first time. I thought something was wrong and i didn't connect the two wires to the mobo. Anyways, I have a vga*monitor and i use a dvi connector, and it works on the pc im using right now, but when i try connecting it to my other computers gfx it doesn't work, neither does directly plugging it into the hdmi port without the gfx in.

So if anyone could help me I would be greatful, all i want to do is play battlefield 3 :(
 
Last edited:
you are using the ports on the Graphics card correct? Not the ones on the motherboard?
 
Kami can you link the powersupply your using also, there is a chance its not powerful enough also check do you have the 6 pin power connections plugged into the video card.
 
I figured it out! I was stuck for nine hours, then I slept on it after reviewing common mistakes on a site, and it was that your suppose to have only one ram stick in then get into bios. How dumb is that omg..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top