- Joined
- Oct 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,417
I need to pick out a laptop for my girlfriend and she's on a very, very tight budget. All she uses the laptop for is schoolwork and netflix streaming. What really matters is battery life, portability, and price. What I need to know is what brands are worthwhile, especially since I'm trying to spend as little as possible. Right now I'm looking at:
Acer Aspire Pentium P6100
Compaq Presario AMD E350
HP 635 AMD E350
Obviously, this is from the cheapest laptops on the egg, but that's the price range. I just really want to get some second opinions on the important stuff like brand and build quality. I don't pay much attention to laptops at all.
Acer Aspire Pentium P6100
Compaq Presario AMD E350
HP 635 AMD E350
Obviously, this is from the cheapest laptops on the egg, but that's the price range. I just really want to get some second opinions on the important stuff like brand and build quality. I don't pay much attention to laptops at all.












