N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 Nov 2, 2011 #1 Noooo! :cursing: What am I going to do without DOD:s tonight?!?
J John 14:6 Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 203 Nov 2, 2011 #3 uh huh itchin to do a little killin Guess I'll go clean my guns
J jukinjinx I made one post Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 20 Nov 2, 2011 #4 :cursing: sooo whats do we do about this?
N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 Nov 2, 2011 #5 Donner isn't responding, maybe updating? @John: I guess I could do the same, but was looking forward to DOD
Donner isn't responding, maybe updating? @John: I guess I could do the same, but was looking forward to DOD
K kysumu Active Member Joined Dec 9, 2010 Messages 262 Nov 2, 2011 #6 Me Too Severs Need To Update I Think
B BeeF915 Famous Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 477 Nov 2, 2011 #7 ANGRY FACES :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: They should be done updating soon.
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Nov 2, 2011 #8 We're working on getting all our servers updated and in working order =) Just be patient! =) Thanks everyone!
We're working on getting all our servers updated and in working order =) Just be patient! =) Thanks everyone!
N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 Nov 2, 2011 #9 Patiently waiting apt-get install donner.not.broken
F Faceman1725 Forum Fiend Joined Nov 27, 2010 Messages 737 Nov 2, 2011 #10 Bummer....I guess I have to go be productive right now instead of playing DoD.....
C Commando Vlaskiyov Famous Joined Jul 29, 2010 Messages 443 Nov 2, 2011 #11 The one time I have an itch to get my dubya dubya two on, and the servers are being updated. Man, oh man.
The one time I have an itch to get my dubya dubya two on, and the servers are being updated. Man, oh man.
Spray Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 2,666 Nov 2, 2011 #12 Servers are updated. Nuclear, it's safer not to login to root and use sudo.
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Nov 2, 2011 #13 No DoD:S for A WHOLE HOUR?! UNACCEPTABLE! Spray, I hereby fine you TRIPLE what we paid you today!
N Neck Beard Rookie Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 92 Nov 2, 2011 #14 NuclearCowboy said: Patiently waiting apt-get install donner.not.broken Click to expand... Oh my word, don't say those words. That brings me terrible memories.
NuclearCowboy said: Patiently waiting apt-get install donner.not.broken Click to expand... Oh my word, don't say those words. That brings me terrible memories.