Who attended the clan meeting and did you like it?

Did you go to the clan meeting>


  • Total voters
    27

ProCombat

sudo rm -rf /
Legacy Members
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1,902
Hello i missed the first part of Q/A and the whole meeting... did anyone record it or can summarize it for me? Also tell me what you thought!

Name:
Did you go? Y/N?
Were you there for Q/A? Y/N?
What did you think:
 
I wasn't able to make it, had some stuff going on at that time.
 
I had to miss it because of work. I would have missed it anyway because I don't have sound atm.
 
Name: Scion
Did you go? Y/N? Yes
Were you there for Q/A? Y/N? No
What did you think: I think it was good before and during the CS:S Division Announcements!
 
i got there like 20 minutes late stayed for 5 minutes then left to take a shower
 
just basically sum up what each division has been doing, the positions in the server rankings as well as talk bout the activities each division has up coming :). i was bout...er 10 mins late
 
Name: Swayne
Did you go? Y
Were you there for Q/A? Y
What did you think: :)
I was about 20mins late but I made it.
 
Name: NMsniper
Did you go? y
Were you there for Q/A? y
What did you think:
I love the clan meetings because of kingback making a fool of himself :D
in other words hes a silly goose.
 
Name: Silent_Death
Did you go? Y/N? Yes
Were you there for Q/A? Y/N? About half of it before my internet crashed
What did you think: It was slightly unorganized, but good points were made and important news announced. Good meeting!
 
Back
Top