Need help uploading too YouTube

Brandon

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
990
Hello, i am trying too upload a .dem file (a tf2 demo) too youtube (YouTube doesnt support .dem files so i must change format)
so i typed in console startmovie "demoname" avi
i got this message:
AVI is no longer supported! Make sure QuickTime is installed and use "h264" - if you install QuickTime, you will need to reboot before using startmovie

I have nooo clue what this means. i am TERRIBLE with techy stuff, if its easy nough, i can do it but always willing too use TeamViewer!

any ideas as in:
Easiest format youtube supports too convert too
How to do it
etc. would be greatly appreciated!
 
Install the QuickTime player or convert the video files
 
I believe what it's asking is instead of typing avi at the end, type h264..But than again, I've never even heard of the command startmovie, so no guarantee there. :huh:

Curious, but why are you trying to upload demo (.dem) files to youtube?

If it's for requesting a ban, see This Topic/Thread
 

Latest posts

Back
Top