Earphones

MHeroFighter

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
862
Wht R Some Good Earphones... (Better Sound Quality 4 Music)...
Price Range: $100 or Less =]
 
Last edited:
Headphones or in-ears (ear buds)

I have had tons of pairs of Sony MDR-7506's. I love them. They are the standard in pro audio/video. They are full range, very flat response and great for detail in music or games. I am pro sound guy myself. I wouldn't buy anything else, but that's just cause they are the most widely accepted among sound engineers and ENG audio guys. You can find them for under $100 easy. My current pair is from the late 90's and still going strong.

http://www.beststudioheadphones.com/sony-mdr-7506-headphones-review
 
well, just like with headphones you can spend hundreds on ear buds. I recommend something from Etymotic. They invented ear buds. As you will read, these are more a natural response ear bud, which is what I suggest for music or games. What that means is, the sound will be reproduced as it was intended to sound with less of a bass emphasis and raised treble like most cheaper ear buds, headphones.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/etymotic-mc5-red/4505-7877_7-34044727.html

EDIT: I totally forgot to mention that, the last time I ordered some MC5's for a band, they came with free voucher's to have ear molds poured for custom fit molds for your middle ear. (probably cost around $150 to have it done without the voucher)
 
Last edited:
sennheiser cx300II $60
great sound, value, comfort and construction. I dropped 2 textbooks on them before and they still work fine.
bad side is microphonoic (hearing a thumping noise when the wire hits ur shirt).
The isolation is not great its just average
another thing is that it has a asymmetrical cord, right side longer than the left so u put the right ear bud around ur neck.

http://www.headphoneinfo.com/content/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-Headphones-Review-774.htm
 
Last edited:
Wht Store 2 Buy Them From? Future Shop? The Source Of Circuit City? Any Ear Buds U Think Is Good At Future Shop/The Source Of Circuit City? Used 4 Gaming Mostly =]
 
Last edited:
Any retail store is fine. It depends on what you go with. I buy a lot of gear from sweetwater, sweetwater.com They offer great support and have super knowledgeable sales staff.
 
bought mine at bestbuy, u can also buy at J&R but DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON IF THE PRICE IS BELOW $40. Most likely it is a fake and there r a lot of fake sennheisers out there.
 
I have beats by dre. best buy i ever made. i have the studios, they are perfect and completely lightweight. best of all, they cancel out the noise of my frat house :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top