F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Nov 9, 2011 #21 Alright, sounds like I'll be buying Fallout 3 GOTY for now. Thanks for the opinions.
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Nov 14, 2011 #22 i never played New vegas but fallout 3 was good
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Nov 14, 2011 #23 Fallout 3 was incredibly dull in my opinion whereas I actually enjoyed New Vegas. So I would have to say NV, lol
Fallout 3 was incredibly dull in my opinion whereas I actually enjoyed New Vegas. So I would have to say NV, lol
acefisher1 Thread Thumper Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,026 Nov 14, 2011 #24 mdgrim said: Fallout 3 was incredibly dull in my opinion whereas I actually enjoyed New Vegas. So I would have to say NV, lol Click to expand... Agreed. I couldn't get into previous Fallout stuff, including DLC, but New Vegas was interesting enough to keep me looking past the bugs.
mdgrim said: Fallout 3 was incredibly dull in my opinion whereas I actually enjoyed New Vegas. So I would have to say NV, lol Click to expand... Agreed. I couldn't get into previous Fallout stuff, including DLC, but New Vegas was interesting enough to keep me looking past the bugs.
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Nov 14, 2011 #25 Sadly I haven't played either in a long time. I need to set some time aside and get back into it.